The Style.Lab loves to create products that fit perfectly into your life. Whether that be adorable room decor, super trendy accessories, or back to school must haves, we strive to make your day a little brighter! Recently Flamingos + Fringe, an awesome creative lifestyle blog, wrote a post dedicated to how amazing our new Style.Lab planners are!
Toni, the writer and creator of Flamingos + Fringe who also works as Art Director at Fashion Angels, discusses 7 major perks of using an SL planner, and we TOTES agree with all of them:
"1. 3 FUN COVER DESIGNS / My fave is the plaid that says “I’m Kind Of A Big Deal” – There’s nothing wrong with a little confidence, right?!
2. 18-MONTH CALENDAR / The pages of weekly and monthly calendars are un-dated, so no matter what year it is, you can write in the dates and get to plannin’.
3. TASSEL BOOKMARK / How freaking cute!
4. HOROSCOPES, QUIZZES & GAMES – OH MY! / Need a break from planning? Take a quiz to find out what emoji you are - I got the “Happy Emoji” when I took the quiz. In addition, there are tons of playful pages of lists, doodles, quotes and more!
5. THEMED MONTHS / Each month has it’s own style and graphic motif. Helps keep things fresh as you move throughout the year.
6. SECRET CODE! / There’s even a system of icons and symbols for each letter in a secret code. This could be helpful if you wanted to keep the name of your crush a secret just in case your planner gets in the wrong person’s hands…
What does this say?
Guess you'll have to get a Style.Lab planner to find out!
7. STICKERS GALORE / Dentist appointment? There’s a sticker for it! Girl’s Night Out? There’s a sticker for it! Spring Break Trip? There’s a sticker for it! With over 450 stickers it’s hard to find something there isn’t one for."
Basically, we're just loving how Toni appreciates everything about our planners. From the perfectly designed covers and monthly themes, to the cool quizzes and sticker collections, these planners fit any age. It doesn't matter if you're trying to keep track of homework or scheduling out when the bills are due, Style.Lab planners are formatted to make tedious planning as fun as can be!
If you want to read Toni's full blog post, click here, and while you're at it, you should check out the rest of her blog, too! If your planner addiction is getting too real, click here to purchase one of our planners online! And, for more about the Style.Lab, make sure you're following us @stylelabgirl on Instagram!